Things to do in the Languedoc: Annual Events: July
- Nirondela dels Arts: Pezenas: Theatrical
shows, exhibitions of local arts and crafts, concerts, traditional entertainment.
- La Semaine Médiévale Mirepoix: A colourful spectacle. People dress
up and buildings are dressed up in the style of the Middle Ages.
Casals Music Festival: Prades: Classical music in the nearby abbey of St.
Michel de Cuxa.
- Sardana Festival: Ceret: Hundreds of dancers
in traditional dress.
- Festa d'Oc: Béziers: a celebration
of Mediterranean dance and music.
- Festival de la Cité: Carcassonne:
Artistic, musical and cultural events (supposedly inspired by the city's civilisation
in the time of the troubadours.)
Also fireworks. Good for children
- Joutes Nautiques - Sea
Jousting in Béziers
to: June Events in the Languedoc. ||
Section: August Events in the Languedoc